Thursday, June 18, 2009

Payton Graduates!

My little girl isn't so little anymore. Today was her graduation and she got numerous awards, we are so proud of her. Here are a few of the photographs.

Doesn't she look proud! I am absolutely certain she's going to miss this place.

Two of my favorite people in the whole world.

This was a strings award, a medal of achievement. She really did enjoy learning to play the violin. I hope she can continue with the violin after our move.

This was an honor roll award she received.

Here are Payton and I during the "intermission."
Why does an elementary school graduation need an intermission exactly?

This is why, because after sitting for over an hour, listening to the same speech over and over, everyone needs a break. This is how much Gregg needed it, doesn't he look thrilled?!

This was when Payton was actually getting her graduation certificate.

WOO-HOO!!

Here are Payton and a few of her friends.

And Payton with her friend Megan.

Goodbye Rosemont Forest Elementary School.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Payton!! What beautiful pics of your little girl!!! Are they just now getting out of school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie-

    Today was the last day of school. I know it's late, but school doesn't start again until mid September, so it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I'm really loving her hair cut short...it makes her look so grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love her haircut, and that pic of you and payton is gorgeous!! congrats to her, and good luck with the move! saying goodbye is always hard....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like 6th grade graduations. It really is a right of passage or it should be. Payton will do great in her new school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, how crazy does it feel to have a kid that is not going to be in Elementary school anymore? She is a beautiful young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Payton! She looks so pretty and grown up!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Payton! Wish we could have been there to see you graduate. I know it was a big day in your life and we miss you all! Love, Grandma & Papa Keller

    ReplyDelete