This is a funny story that I just had to post. I thought some of you might get a kick out of it.
Gregg and I watch Jeopardy religiously. Occasionally Payton will join in and when she does, she always surprises us with the answers she gets correct.
Two or three nights ago, we were watching Jeopardy and Payton plops down on the couch beside me.
It was final Jeopardy time and the contestants had just revealed their answers and Payton says, very matter of fact: "Oh come on! They have to know the answer isn't a question mark, so why do they bet so much money?"
Payton seriously hadn't put together that the betting of money had taken place BEFORE they saw the question AND before they had written their answers. Maybe it was a case of you just had to be there, but it was SO funny we've been poking a little fun of her ever since about it.
Love it!
ReplyDelete