Maybe Summer isn't officially here (I would know since that day falls on our 14th wedding anniversary this year), but we are making the most of our extended time here in lovely, sunny, Virginia Beach. Our wonderful neighbors, Kenny & Jenny, have opened up their pool to our family this year and we are living it up! We sure are going to miss all the friends we've made here in Salem Woods.I have noticed that I have very few photos of myself over the years. I had Payton take this one of me while in the pool yesterday. I always complain about how I look from one angle or another, but the way I see it, I am not going to get better looking the older I get (I'll be 32 in 1 week - yikes!), so the more shots I have of me now, the better. Besides, my kids don't care what I look like in a bikini, I'm just mom. This way, they'll have plenty of photos to show their kids when I'm old and grey.
So I say, to you other girls out there that are concerned about this or that, forget it, just get in those photos! Your kids will thank you later. And no matter how you feel you look, your kids will always think you are beautiful!
Leslie- We don't all look like that in a bikini!!! You look awesome, you WILL NOT be seeing pics of me in a bathing suit this summer, too much baby weight to lose.
ReplyDeleteIf I looked like that...I would jump in every picture! Being that I am 34 1/2 weeks pregnant...I think I'll stay out of the swimming pics this summer!
ReplyDeleteI agree, you look great! So you are not the best one to be giving advice about not worrying what you look like and getting in pictures. Your point is a good one though!
ReplyDeleteGood point...we all need to do a better job getting in pictures. It's just hard when I'm always the one with the camera.
ReplyDelete