
The kids decided to play outside today. It looked like they were having fun, but Austin had other ideas...

Payton got a new haircut two days ago, and obviously she's been playing in the makeup too much today. I promptly made her wash it off.

Here's Austin before he decided to "run away" today. He made it a block and a half before he gave up and sat down on the corner.

I'm SO going to miss the beautiful weather here in Virginia. Check out how green everything is.
I wish our yard was half that green. The only green are the weeds. Oh, I love Payton's hair short. It makes her look so old!
ReplyDeleteI remember running away once - I made it to the next block. I remember being upset because my parents didn't come and get me. Guess they knew I'd come home, dragging my tail :) The new haircut is cute and does make her look so grown up
ReplyDelete