Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jolie, Out On The Town

It's been a slow week. I've been sick and now I think Austin is getting sick too. So I'm going to post a few photos from last weekend when Payton and I took Jolie to the Petsmart store.

Here are my two girls. Jolie walks quite well on a leash, she enjoys looking at each of the fish tanks separately, spying on the birds and trying to intimidate the dogs. Payton had a good time too, so I didn't make her wear a leash on this trip.

Jolie sat in Austin's car seat on the way to the store and just watched outside, she loves watching the cars go by.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an interesting outing! Isn't it funny how some pets really are more like people? We have a dog like that. And, I am glad you didn't make Payton wear a leash!!!

    ReplyDelete