Sunday, April 19, 2009

April Showers Bring May Flowers?

Or maybe it was just a lot of hard work. Getting a house ready to be placed up for sale is a big job. Hopefully it will be well worth the effort.

Our perfect picture of a traditional colonial style home here in Virginia Beach. I know that colonial isn't everyone's style, but it is pretty much all you have to choose from around here.

Gregg took this awesome panorama of the back yard today, click on it and it should open up big for you.

Here's my beautiful girl hanging out in the backyard on this wonderful day. I just love the background in this photo.
I know he's up to something, I can just tell.

She looks so sad here, it makes me wonder what she's thinking about. I do not think she's actually sad. Though she might be thinking about having to go back to school tomorrow, spring break is over, what a drag.

2 comments:

  1. The yard looks great! I hate getting a house ready to be put on the market and really hate making sure it is perfect everyday when it is on the market. You never know when the realtor is going to call and want to show it in 15 minutes. I hope you sell it quick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AGREE I THINK THE B & W LOOKS GREAT!!! YOUR HOUSE LOOKS GREAT TOO. GOD LUCK ON THE SELLING....I HATE THE PRESSURE.

    ReplyDelete