Sunday, March 22, 2009
My Favorite Handy Man
We have had a tiny leak in one of the copper pipes in our bathroom for some time. We figured it might need to be fixed before the house is put on the market. So this weekend, Gregg started that procedure. Here are a few photos...
I got this picture of some chunky birds out on our deck the other day. I wish I had my shutter speed a bit higher so that the bird mid-flight could have been caught better. You live and you learn.
Here's my not so little girl, Payton. She was helping Gregg while he was cutting a hole in the kitchen ceiling. She can be so helpful sometimes.
And here's my favorite handy man doing what he does best, tear stuff up. I was quite surprised by him making sure that he didn't make too much of a mess for me. He laid out all of these moving quilts on his own, trying to mitigate my yelling and stress I imagine. All handy men should be so thoughtful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
how did you get the middle pic to look darkened at the edges? was that your camera or a photo app? looks good! and what is your husband putting into the ceiling? demolition looks fun!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have been married 34 years this August and it has still not occurred to Greg to try to minimize messes. At this point,I'm sure it never will.
ReplyDelete