We had a slow weekend. A calm Saturday of shopping and eating out, but Sunday was an event. I smoked 2 sides of ribs and they were delicious. Here are a few photos to make you salivate.

Gregg took a picture of me cutting up the ribs. With the ribs we had the standard sides, lemon-almond green beans, corn bread with maple pecan butter and cheesy potatoes. Needless to say, we had more than we could actually eat.

If you don't already own a santoku knife, get to the store and pick one up. I prefer Henckles or Wusthof, but whatever brand you can find is better than no santoku at all. I own 3 santoku knives and I don't know what I'd do without them now.

I realize these are out of order, but that's just the way it is, so get over it. The ribs were so good I'm not going to sweat the small stuff.
Yummy!! That look sooooo good. I wish you lived closer!!
ReplyDeleteGeez...I meant "That looks sooooo good". I was distracted by those yummy lookin' ribs and I forgot how to type.
ReplyDeleteYUMMMMMMM!
ReplyDeleteWow, those really are making me salivate!
ReplyDelete