Friday, January 30, 2009

Flashback Friday

I have been absolutely swamped lately & therefore haven't been keeping up with blogging lately. I was sick earlier in the week and since then I've been slowly recovering and trying to catch up in my classes. I have some of the worst professors this semester. One enjoys talking about random things, like football, golf and cigars rather than macroeconomics. Not to say I am interested in the subject myself, but I am not sure that I have learned much of anything in that class so far - so who knows how the tests are going to go. I wonder if he'll ask us about the football conversations we've had in class rather than actual questions about macro? I doubt I'll have such luck.

I came upon this photo last night while looking for some things. I thought it was so very funny, I thought I'd share. Look at the two chipmunks! They seriously look as if they are hiding acorns in their fat little cheeks.

This was taken back in December of 2002.

Next week Gregg will be calling for orders. Keep your fingers crossed for somewhere in the midwest. Our list is, choice 1> Nebraska, choice 2> Colorado, and choice 3> Missouri. I cannot wait until this is all buttoned up and I don't have to have this HUGE issue floating around anymore.

3 comments:

  1. I love those chipmunk cheeks, and the dimples! Best of luck with the orders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their cheeks also!! We will be praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When it's time for picking orders you gotta love the excitement and anticipation of going somewhere new!! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete