Mandy Garvie tagged me & it looks like a lot of fun, so here we go...
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? I hate egg nog, the name alone makes me cringe. I do like hot chocolate, but only drinking chocolate, not that nasty mix made with coco powder.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa doesn't visit our house anymore, the kids don't believe so he doesn't visit.
3. Colored lights on house/tree or white lights? White lights only. I cannot stand color lights.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Abso-freaking-lutely - I need all the kisses I can get!
5. When do you put your decorations up? Thanksgiving night or the weekend after.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Ham & cranberry sauce
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Going to my Grandma Jackies with all of the Berry side of my family, those people were a hoot.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I found my presents in a closet, didn't say anything to anyone, and then found them wrapped by "Santa" on Christmas morning.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, but just the kids.
10. How do you decorate your tree? Is there more than one way to decorate a tree?
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Love it, haven't seen it in a very long time. My fingers are crossed for snow here this year.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, I'm a natural.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? It seems that every year I have a new favorite gift. One year it was a new wedding ring (since Gregg and I married so young, I bought both of our rings with what extra cash I had). This year I'd say my favorite is my new camera.
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you? Being together.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Pecan Pie
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? We usually drive the beach lights - where they put lights up over the boardwalk at Virginia Beach and you get to drive on the board walk, it's pretty neat. This year we are going to the Botanical Gardens Lights instead.
17. What tops your Christmas tree? A gold star.
18. Which do you prefer-giving or receiving? Both - duh!
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? All I Want For Christmas Is You - By Vince Vance & The Valiants
20. Candy Canes-yum or yuck? I love peppermint!
21. What do you want for Christmas? I have already received my Christmas present, my new Canon 40D.
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? Yes, when we are in town, it's at one of our friends house and it was packed this year!
23. Do you dress up on Christmas or wear PJs? We wear our PJs.
24. Do you own a Santa hat? Nope
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? This year we will be all alone, but usually it's either in Woodward at my dad's house, here with our little family, but there has been 3 years where Gregg was overseas for Christmas - that sucked.
I tag: Kristen, Britt and Annie
Ham and cranberry sauce...sick!! I will be purchasing some mistletoe today. Have a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteI seriously want to see your picture along with Gregg's, come one, please!
ReplyDelete