Saturday, December 20, 2008

Art Project And An Unauthorized Post.

We have tons of Christmas cards laying around from our friends and family and some of them will not stand on their own, so we had to come up with a way to display them properly, here is what we did...

We took a tree stand from the craft store, painted it, added a star and a Jolie cat, tiny little close pins and some red ball ornaments.

After, loaded with Christmas cards. I think Payton did a great job! And it's extremely useful.

I wish I was a cat, just for one day. What a rough life!

Earlier in the week the weather was quite nice, so the kids went outside and watched the cat eat grass. Now that's what I call fun.
Here, obviously, Sticks = Swords

And lastly, here is that guy that posted a photo of me in my 80's outfit even though I obviously was intentional about not posting it earlier for a reason. No worries though, I now have a password that he won't crack, damn Intel guy.

4 comments:

  1. Great idea!! I need to find something to do with all our beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea. How did I miss the 80's photo??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative!! I need something like that so I can enjoy my Christmas cards all month long. Right now they are on my bar and I look through them everyday. I also missed the 80's pic, we need to see it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card display - I may have to steal that idea!

    ReplyDelete