This was Austin's first time on the ice. He did pretty well but didn't enjoy it at all.
This was also my second time on the ice. I wish we had these around locally when I was a child. There are so many positives about growing up in Woodward, but we really missed out on a lot too.Obviously Gregg was taking the photos, so there are none for me to post of him. I am kicking myself for not taking my phone at the very least because photos of Gregg on the ice for the first time would have been priceless. He, like Austin, did not enjoy the experience. Gregg actually did pretty well on the ice, I think it must have been all the rollerblading in the 90's. I will not fail to take a camera the next time we go, you can be sure of that.

His phone still takes better pictures than mine!! Mine is awful. Looks like you guys had a blast ice skating. I really need to try that sometime.
ReplyDeleteI bet ice skating becomes a "girls" activity. Of course, you may end up stationed in like Florida or something and just have to take up surfing :)
ReplyDelete