In the summertime, Jolie gets haircuts. It cuts down on the shedding and since she spends quite a bit of time outside, it helps her stay cool too. She actually enjoys the shaving process and is very happy when her fur is gone. Her last haircut was about a month ago & it had started growing out. It wasn't very long, so this time I decided to give her a mohawk, leaving a strip of newly grown out fur running down her spine.
I thought these photos would give you girls a laugh. Enjoy!

That is pretty funny. I just can't imagine a cat that sits still for a haircut. That is pretty impressive.
ReplyDeleteHow funny!! I've never seen a "punk" cat before. I can't believe she enjoys getting a haircut.
ReplyDeleteI am so loving your cat's haircut. I can't believe she sits still for it. I have a calico named Daphne, and she gets horrible hair balls, right now she's really suffering. Maybe I should shave her....
ReplyDeletePS Thanks for the visit!
I never heard of giving a cat a haircut before, but I can so see how that would help with the shedding, but since my cat owning (or any kind of peg owning) are in the past I guess I won't be cat trimming. Beautiful cat by the way.
ReplyDelete