Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fun Little Game...

So I was blog lurking and came across a fun little game I thought I'd try. They say you can tell a lot about a person by what they carry with them in their bag. Empty out your bag, take a photo and list out the items, explaining things you think need an explanation. Then others post what they think when they see the items. Here we go...

1 umbrella
3 hair bands
2 hair clips
some bobby pins
2 lip balm tubes
3 lipstick tubes
1 lip gloss
1 eyeshadow
1 tube mascara
2 packages of blotting sheets
2 coupons
1 key ring of member cards
2 pairs of sunglasses (identical)
1 package of gum
1 chocolate sucker
1 package of allergy pills
1 Rx (abscessed tooth)
1 bottle ibuprofen
1 bottle hand sanitizer
my keys
my datebook
(yes I know it has a cat on it, it's from the SPCA.)
my cell phone
3 ink pens
my wallet
3 grocery lists
and 14 receipts


Now, I want to see what Mandy G & Mandy C have in their bags.

3 comments:

  1. It has been my experience that the older you get the more you carry in your bag. Girl, you may have to get a suitcase :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great game of tag!!  I find it interesting that you have 2 pairs of sunglasses exactly alike.  And what is with all the medication?  You have a small pharmacy in your purse!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, give me a day or two and I will get it done. I know that I do not have the amount of things in my purse that you have in yours! You are loaded!

    ReplyDelete