Friday, August 22, 2008

Flashback Friday

Since I started school yesterday, I thought I would post this photo of Gregg and I from just after High School Graduation. We thought we knew everything in those days, oh to be kids again!

Don't mind all the gunk on the photo, it somehow adhered itself to the glass front of the frame. It seems like just a couple years ago we were at this party celebrating being out of school. Now here I am going back to school full time.

If you told me this is where I'd be now even 2 years ago I would have laughed at you. Funny how life works that way.

2 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING HOW WE CAN'T WAIT TO BE OUT OF SCHOOL AND THEN WE LATER DECIDE HOW WE WISH OUR PARENTS STILL HAD THE RESPONSIBILITIES HUH? I DO REMEMBER THOSE DAYS GIRL AND TO THINK THEY ALL SAID YOU ALL WOULD NEVER LAST....YOUR SHOWING THEM HUH???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't we all!! That is funny,I am headed back to school this year as well. We will have to encourage each other. At times I think I have lost my mind! Best of luck and keep in touch with how it is going!

    ReplyDelete