Lately it's been too cool here in Virginia Beach to head to the Pool or the beach, so we've had to find other things to do. Over the last weekend, we decided to venture to the boardwalk in search of some gourmet popcorn. I know how corny (HA) that sounds, but we've been that bored. After the whole trailer debacle, things have really calmed down. Just in time for school to start and now I just wish it would warm up so we can hit up the pool. Thankfully the Olympics have been keeping us busy, now if Gregg could just stay awake for them.
Anyway, here are some photos from the parking garage because I thought the view was pretty good. I once again forgot to take our camera with us, so cell phone pics are all you girls get. Sorry.
Here's Virginia Beach in all its non existent glory. The tourists were out in full force and traffic was more than painful.
I'm sure we won't be making our way to this part of town for a good long while, it's just not our kind of place, too dang busy.
This is the statue of Neptune that they put up a few years ago. They have a festival there on the beach every year called the Neptune Festival. Ironic, isn't it?
Just a random photo I took of Payton in the truck with my cell phone on the negative setting... I thought it turned out pretty neat.
Gregg finished it while he was home watching the kids when I was at the dentist office, yuck.
Looks pretty good, huh?! BTW note the I love LTW still there on the driveway months later, lovely.
It seems crazy for it to be too cool to go to the pool...enjoy the coolness. It is blazing hot here!!! Virginia Beach looks so beautiful in those pictures...much more beautiful than Ft. Supply lake!!
ReplyDelete