Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I know it's been a while...

... but things around here have just been so busy and to make things worse, I've been using Gregg's work camera to take our family photos and didn't quite know how to download the pictures from the stinkin' camera, so just last night I got him to download them for me. Here are some random photos from the past 2 or so weeks.

Random photo of Jolie using the manual focus on the Cannon DC 8 with the 135 mm lens that Gregg brought home for our PA trip that I haven't let him take back to work because I like it so much.
Cupcakes from the baby shower I catered two weeks ago. For photos from the full spread, check out my food blog.
Austin playing outside two weekends ago when some of our newly moved in neighbors invited themselves over for a BBQ. Needless to say, these new neighbors are not on my good list right now.
Gregg doing what he does best, relaxing and having a beer. You cannot imagine how hot and humid it was that day. The last thing I wanted to do was sit outside in the heat.
Here I am with an empty wine glass. This "cookout" was the same day as the baby shower I catered, so I didn't need all the extra stress from them inviting themselves over. Gregg quickly filled my glass just after this photo was taken, good thing too or I wouldn't have been nice at all to these new neighbors, I was just a tad bit pissed off about the whole thing.Here's everyone standing around watching fountains on the 4th of July. The kids seemed to have a good time.
Here are Payton and Gregg setting up fireworks on the 4th. Fireworks are illegal here in VA, so we drive down to the NC/VA line and pick some up and let them off in our driveway. We haven't yet had any problem with the police.
Trace & Heather sitting in our driveway waiting for fireworks to start.
Anyway, I hope everyone had a safe 4th & that the rest of this month is a pleasant one.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize there were states that completely banned fireworks. Just shows how much I know.... I also just checked out your food blog - it is great. I didn't know you were into cooking and now I am probably going to have to start lurking through food blogs. Makes me hungry just thinking about it:D

    ReplyDelete