Wednesday, June 18, 2008

13 Years ...

... of marital *insert sarcasm here* bliss. All joking aside, it's been a fast 13 years. Even with it's ups and downs I would still rather spend them all with Gregg rather than anyone else. I am looking forward to the next 13 and beyond.



Here we are the day we got married at the courthouse in Woodward. We were just children then.


Gregg & all of us at his commissioning ceremony in Dec 2003.


Me yanking him around to take a photo in the back yard. (Note the hand around his neck.)





Here we are at the OKC memorial in Jan 2007. Payton took this photo.



Gregg and I in Paris, November 2006.


In the catacombs beneath Paris.


Gregg and I in the car, traveling somewhere. That is one of our favorite things to do, take a car trip, we get lots of talking and planning done. We really enjoy the time together.


Gregg and I all dressed up... to go to a funeral. March 2003.


Our happy little family back in 1999.


Gregg and I enjoying dinner with family on vacation back in Oklahoma last winter.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! 13 years is quite a milestone, cherish them all, they fly by way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am impressed with the 13 years. I am also impressed with Payton's picture taking ability, and somewhat envious of all of the traveling you all have done. I would love to go to some of those places!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 13 years...that is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy late anniversary. That is GREAT!! I enjoyed the pics of you two together-and the old pics of Greg on his birthday post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! That is neat that you guys have been together since high school! I must say you both look as good today as you did when you got married!

    ReplyDelete